Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
An excellent and budget-friendly assortment of specimens, the Konus Reproduction In Invertebrates slide collection is ideal for the classroom. Contained nicely in a practical, yet attractive, wooden box, this group of 15 invertebrates slides features descriptions of each specimen and an introduction to the collection. A wide array of invertebrates is represented:
1. Paramecium, various stages of conjugation
2. Hydra with bud whole mount
3. Hydra testis whole mount
4. Hydra ovary whole mount
5. Sheep tenia (Moniezia), whole mount
6. Schistosoma japonicum, male and female in copula
7. Ascaris transversal section of male in region of sex organs
8. Ascaris transversal section of female in region of sex organs
9. Ascaris female: uterus with differently developed embryos, whole mount
10. Cyclops whole mount with egg sacs
11. Honey bee (Apis mellifica), ovary of the queen, whole mount
12. Testis of Locusta migratoria, transversal section
13. Grasshopper section of testis showing mitosis
14. Sea urchin developing eggs with divisions, whole mount
15. Amphioxus transversal section through male and female specimens in region of gonads
In the Box
Konus Reproduction In Invertebrates Slide Set (15 Slides)