This Alta+ 233AO Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit from Vanguard supports up to 6.6 lb, measures 24.0" when folded, and includes a PH-21 2-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head with QS-52 Quick Release Plate. Each of its 3-section legs features an independent spread as well as flip locks for fast deployment. Together, the three legs can be can be positioned for a minimum height of 46.6" to a maximum height of 57.1" with the center column fully raised. Foam covers on each of the legs provide a secure, comfortable grip while moving the tripod, and rubber feet each with a twist-out, metal spike further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, including soft and uneven soil.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the QS-52 Quick Release Plate, which is secured to the tripod's pan-and-tilt head using a quick release cam lock. The head can be rotated 360°, and tilted -60° backwards or 90° forwards. These two movements function simultaneously, and both the rotation and tilt can be set in place using the pan bar's integrated twist lock.
A carry bag is included for storage or transport.
General Use and Handling
- Supports up to 6.6 lb
- Push-and-pull rapid center column for rapid positioning
- Can be set to a minimum height of 46.6" to a maximum height of 57.1" with the center column fully raised
- Aluminum-alloy legs each feature 3 sections, flip locks for fast deployment, and can be independently spread
- Legs can be locked at 25°, 50°, or 80° angles
- Foam covers on each of the legs provide a secure and comfortable grip
- Rubber feet with twist-out, metal spikes further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces, including soft and uneven soil
- Removable ballast hook
- 1/4"-20 mount for direct attachment of accessories that feature 1/4"-20 female accessory threads
- Weighs 1.6 lb, measures 24.0" when folded
- 2-way, pan-and-tilt head with built-in bubble level
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount
- Can be rotated 360°, and tilted -60° backwards or 90° forwards
- Head rotation, as well as backwards-and-forwards-tilt movements function simultaneously
- Quick release cam lock on top of head is compatible with included QS-52 Quick Release Plate
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount with rubberized, anti-slip surface and anti-twist index pin