Panasonic's AG-3DA1 stakes its claim as the world's first integrated twin-lens Full HD 3D camcorder. Using cutting-edge technology and design, the AG-3DA1 delivers a new level of portability and convenience to 3D image capture. Its dual lenses and 3MOS image sensors each capture 1080i/p or 720p video to their own SD/SDHC Memory Card, using Panasonic's professional AVCHD format. Boasting frame rates of 24p, 25p, 30p, 50i/p, and 60i/p (60p in 720p only), as well as XLR audio, HDMI and professional HD-SDI outputs, the AG-3DA1 takes what was once a cumbersome 3D capture process and trims it down into a camera not much larger than a standard 2D camcorder. This combination of portability, state-of-the-art technology, and professional features allows the AG-3DA1 to affordably address the emerging need for 3D content in broadcast, industrial, and educational applications.
HD NORM: Suitable for HD recording
LOW: Works to flatten out a high contrast scene
HIGH: Expands the tone of dark parts and makes a brighter image the contrast softens
B.PRESS: Makes the contrast sharper than LOW
CINE-LIKE D: The Cine-Like mode shifted to prioritize dynamic range
CINE-LIKE V: The Cine-Like mode shifted to prioritize contrast
- Matrix Tables: Enable quicker color settings for each scene, with three modes: NORM1, NORM2 and CINE-LIKE.
- Knee point settings: Low, Mid and High
- Adjustable H detail level, V detail level, and detail coring
- Adjustable chroma level, chroma phase, color temp and master pedestal
R-IMAGE: Displays the right-eye image on the LCD monitor and viewfinder.
MIX: Overlays the left-eye image and right-eye image on the LCD monitor and viewfinder.
SHOT MARK: Records a shot mark.
INH: Pressing this button does not activate any function.
- White balance: Two memories (A/B) and Preset (3200K or 5600K).
- Mode check: Displays a list of the camera settings on the viewfinder and monitor.
- Zebra: Select any two levels from among 50% to 105%.
- Color bar and 1 kHz test-tone output.
- Tally lamps: Provided on the unit's front and rear.
Use SDHC/SD Memory Cards of Class 4 or higher. SDXC cards cannot be used.
- 59.94Hz mode: 1080/60i, 1080/30p (over 60i), 1080/24p (native), 720/60p
- 50Hz mode: 1080/50i, 1080/25p (over 50i), 720/50p
In Native mode, the AG-3DA1 records only active frames.
- Thumbnail View for easy playback or deletion of clips displayed on the LCD monitor
- Shot mark: Allows convenient OK and NG marking, and can be added to each clip during or after recording.
- Rec check: You can check the end of the most recently recorded clip with one-touch ease.
¹ The software does not support 3D playback, 3D BD production or simultaneous management of two SD Memory Cards. Use the software individually for the left and right channels.
² Copying and playing data on Blu-ray Discs (BD-RE Ver 3.0) are not supported by Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger). Do not insert a disc [DVD (AVCHD)] produced with the provided HD Writer 2.5E software into a device that does not support the AVCHD standard. If it is inserted into such a device, the disc may not eject. Also, do not play the disc with a device that does not support the AVCHD standard.