The black Porta Brace DC-3VB Director's Case is a briefcase and computer case combined to hold a laptop and scripts for field production. There is a compartment that protects a laptop up to 17" and a compartment to hold scripts and papers.
The case has openings for running cables, and a computer visor to shade the laptop screen from sun and unanticipated field conditions. Carrying options include two handles with a suede leather-covered grip, and a removable, adjustable shoulder strap with a suede leather-covered pad.
- Fits laptop computer with a screen up to 17"
- Holds essential items used by a director on location
- Internal visor shades laptop screen from sun and unanticipated field conditions
- 1000-denier Cordura nylon
- Padded interior
- Interior compartment protects a laptop while allowing cables to run through the case
- Roomy outside flap compartment with lots of room for file folders, scripts, proposals, note pad, and other items
- Large exterior zipper pocket to keep a clipboard or notebook ready at hand
- Small slip pocket at the rear
- Interior and exterior pencil pockets
- Pocket for small tools
- Piece of hook-and-loop fastener tape to secure a calculator.
- Optional Script and Tech modules have been designed for increased organizing efficiency. Both the modules zip and hook into the Director's case for compact storage and are removable for lightweight, compact carrying.
- Two carrying handles with suede leather-covered overlapping grip.
- Heavy-duty, removable, adjustable shoulder strap with suede leather-covered non-slip pad.