The digital army camo Lens Cover for Canon 100mm f/2.8 L Macro IS Autofocus Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. Clear plastic windows over the auto focus and focus limiter switch and also the distance scale. Ideal for nature and outdoor photographers, and for sports shooters and photojournalists. The cover helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife and more comfortable to hold. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather. The Digital Army Camo is an advanced computer generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixilated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries.
- Fits Canon 100mm f/28 L Macro IS autofocus lens.
- 100% closed-cell neoprene coat
- Clear plastic windows over the auto focus and focus limiter switch and also the distance scale
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife and more comfortable to hold
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Small hole on the last segment lines up with the red dot indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed
- Made in the USA