Great for presentation, conference, board meeting, court proceeding, or teleconferencing applications, the Audix ADX12HC is a 16" miniature gooseneck hypercardioid condenser microphone designed to accurately capture speech from a comfortable distance. It features a tight, uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern that minimizes unwanted ambient noise and feedback in a room or on stage, as well as a wide frequency response of 40 Hz to 18 kHz for a clear and natural sound with fast transient response.
The ADX12HC is equipped with integrated preamp circuitry built into its base and requires 18 to 52V phantom power to operate. If necessary, the capsule is easily changed by screwing it on and off, allowing you to swap the included hypercardioid capsule for a cardioid capsule (available separately) if a wider, more forgiving pickup pattern is desired. The mic can be permanently mounted on a podium or conference table using the included flange table mount, or simply used on a conventional mic stand.
Made of machined aluminum, the ADX12HC is constructed with two, flexible gooseneck sections, which allow for precise positioning of the capsule in front of the speaker's mouth. The microphone ships with a foam windscreen to help minimize pops, plosives, and breath noises.
- Gooseneck microphone for presentation, meeting, and teleconferencing applications
- Natural and accurate sound
- Hypercardioid polar pattern for tight pick-up control
- Length: 16"
- Interchangeable capsule
- XLR output connector
- Operates on 18 to 52V phantom power
- Low-profile design
- Dual gooseneck sections allow for precise positioning
- Low-noise electronics
- Easy to install
- Made of machined aluminum
- Non-reflective black matte finish
- TM1218 flange table mount
- WS1219 external foam windscreen
- Designed, assembled, manufactured, and tested in the USA