Woodwinds II Upgrade to Full Library from Vienna Symphonic Library provides additional articulations and samples for the Woodwinds II virtual instrument Standard Library (required). The complete sample-based virtual instrument features all of the wind instruments necessary for the realization of large orchestral instrumentations. These include the Piccolo, Flute 2, Alto Flute, Viennese Oboe, English Horn 1, English Horn 2, Small Clarinet in E♭, Bass Clarinet and Contra Bassoon.
The Vienna Instruments user interface is clearly arranged and includes pre-configured patches for immediate playability with no learning curve. The interface uses a powerful proprietary streaming audio engine that can load up to 3,456 articulations (patches) on one MIDI channel.
Load times are extremely low and 64 stereo voices per instance can stream from the hard disc. A RAM optimizing utilities clears unused samples out of RAM. Users can easily create their own instruments, using "drag and drop" functionality, and the instrument provides the ability for velocity crossfades and release control to be switched on or off in real time.
Articulations - Full Library
- Interval Performances - legato, marcato (fast and slow)
- Repetition Performances - legato, portato, staccato (crescendo and diminuendo)
- Viennese Oboe Performance Repetition Upbeats
- Performance Trills
- Grace Note Performances - minor 2nd to octave, up and down
- Runs - major, minor, chromatic, whole tone (up and down)
- Piccolo, Flutes Arpeggios - major, minor, diminished triads (legato and staccato; medium and fast)
- Piccolo, Viennese Oboe Mordents - legato and staccato, 12 variations
- Short Notes - staccato, short portato, long portato
- Long Notes - sustains with various attacks and vibratos
- Dynamics - crescendo and diminuendo in various note lengths; fp, sfz, sffz, pfp
- Trills - half tone, whole tone (crescendo and diminuendo)
- Flutter Tonguing
- Contrabassoon - FX techniques