Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Selador Pearl LED Fixture - 11" by ETC blends an array of warm and cool white LEDs to create an efficient light fixture for video and event production. Forty 2.5W adjustable white LEDs are arranged in one 11" (28cm) cell to provide the appropriate white light for any studio or stage lighting situation where high-intensity white light is required.
Using black, rugged, all-metal housing and compatible with yoke, standing trunnion or hanging bracket mounts, the 11" Pearl light fixture is highly adaptable for general lighting, press events or video production. Its blend of warm 3200K white lights and cool 5700K white LEDs utilize significantly less power than other similarly powerful fixtures and an optional lens system can spread the field angle from a soft edge 17º spotlight to an extremely wide 80º field of light.
The Pearl light fixtures are ETL rated for indoor dry use and come with a 5' (1.5m) power lead that is available with 4 types of connectors: Stage Pin, Parallel Blade U-ground Pigtail, Bare-end Pigtail and 20-amp Twist-lock.
Ideal for video lighting, press events, location lighting, stage and general area lighting
• 100V AC to 240V, 50/60 Hz universal power input • Neutrik PowerCon input connector • 5' power lead supplied • Requires power from non-dim source • Low-speed, low-noise cooling fan for thermal stability
• 50,000 hour LED life • 40 Luxeon Rebel 2.5W LED emitters per cell
• Pearl - optimized for brightest white light with variable warm and cool-white LEDs for color temperature adjustment • Color rendering as high as 90 CRI • Interacts seamlessly with conventional sources • Ideal for studio, video, and location work where high brightness white light with low power consumption is desired
• Native tight field angle of 17° • Secondary lenses install in fixture front to change distribution of light • Use a combination of vertical and horizontal lenses to spread light in both directions • Lenses must be ordered separately
• DMX512 in and thru via 5-pin XLR connectors • 3 channel control: Warm White, Cool White, Master Intensity • Intensity channel maintains constant color temperature during dimming • 15-bit internal control for smooth low-end dimming
• Ambient operating temperature of 32-104°F (0- 40°C) • Fixture case can become extremely hot (approx. 85°C) under long-term, high-output, continuous usage • Fixture is designed for continuous usage at 40°C ambient temperature. Requires free air flow around fixture
• Rugged all-metal extruded housing • Advanced thermal management systems for long LED life • Easy-access slots for secondary lenses • Combine secondary lenses for desired horizontal and vertical beam spread • Available in black (standard) and silver (special order)
In the Box
ETC Selador Pearl LED Fixture - 11"
5' Power Lead
Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Table of Contents
Show moreShow less
ETL rated for indoor dry location use.
40 LED Emitters
Vertical and horizontal lenses available separately.
Yoke, trunnion, and hanging bracket mounting options.