The Matrix Switch Corporation MSC-HDDA16 HD-SDI/SDI Distribution Amplifier accepts a single HD/SDI signal over 1 input port and switches it over 16 output ports. In addition to supporting data transfer rates from 270 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps, the switcher ensures automatic cable loss compensation for error-free transmission of signals up to 1000’ (304.8 m).
Auto rate detection capabilities allow this amplifier to offer data transfer speeds of 143 Mbps, 270 Mbps, 1.484 Gbps, and 2.97 Gbps at 1080p. The HD-SDI / SDI Distribution Amplifier bypasses embedded audio and supports digital AES audio, allowing separate paths for audio and video signals. The compact-sized (less than 7 cubic inches) Distribution Amplifier consumes less than 2 W power, and provides an indication for power OK, lock and HD signals.
- Accepts multiple HD and SDI inputs across single input port and switches a source across 16 output ports
- Supports DVB-ASI signals
- Data transfer rates from 270 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps
- Jitter-free operation thanks to re-clocked outputs
- Automatic cable loss compensation
- Bypasses embedded audio
Wide Range Circuit
- Accepts signals from 100 MV P-P up to 5V P-P and provides 4 individually buffered 1 V P-P outputs
- All external connections lined up on a single side for a neat installation
- Up to 2 amplifiers mountable in 1RU rack space
- Ideal solution for any HD and SDI video environment
- Suitable for applications involving transmission of reference signal from a same source to multiple destinations