The Allen & Heath ZED-10 Multipurpose Mini Mixer and Bag Kit from B&H includes the portable ZED-10 mixer and a Gator Cases G-MIXERBAG-1515 padded nylon bag with removable shoulder strap. The kit allows you to comfortably carry your mixer to your gig or safely store it when not in use.
Allen & Heath ZED-10 Multipurpose Mini Mixer
The multipurpose Allen & Heath ZED-10 mixer combines four mic/line inputs, two Hi-Z guitar inputs, two stereo inputs for effect returns and portable music players or keyboards, and a USB digital audio interface compatible with Mac and Windows computers—in a compact and portable package small enough for carrying to your gig, whether recording live or in the studio. It is also an excellent choice for small PA and AV rentals, and for installation in hotels, small churches, and schools.
Channels 1 through 4 feature XLR mic inputs and low-noise preamps with 60 dB of gain. Channels 1 & 2 also offer balanced/unbalanced line inputs while 3 & 4 feature Hi-Z inputs with Class-A FET circuits and 26 dB boost switches, designed to add tube-like warmth to your guitar and other instruments. All four mono channels are equipped with responsive, 3-band swept-mid EQs, which utilize MusiQ technology to optimize the Q factor according to the amount of boost or attenuation.
The ZED-10 offers a set of FX and aux sends, 48V microphone phantom power, XLR main stereo outputs with inserts, a comprehensive monitoring section with a headphone output, and a separate monitor speaker output.
- Portable mixer for small band mixing live or in the studio
- Four mic/line inputs, two with Class-A FET high-impedance preamps
- Two Hi-Z guitar/instrument inputs with boost switch and tube-like warmth
- XLR L/R main stereo outputs with inserts
- USB digital audio interface for recording to Mac or Windows computer
- Use USB with FX loop to access effect plug-ins running on a computer
- Flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs
- Neutrik XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Responsive 3-band, swept-mid EQ with MusiQ technology
- Aux and FX sends
- Separately switched stereo bus
- Sound image pans
- Illuminated PFL indicator
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control knob
- Headphones output
- 12-bar meters
- Two stereo inputs with MP3-player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- Stereo monitor outs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching for sub mixing
Output & Send Options
- Main mix (L/R)—post-master Level
- Aux + FX bus—aux is a pre-fade send, FX is a post-fade send
- Record Bus (L/R)—separate stereo bus to main mix
- Stereo Input 1 (RCA & 1/4")
- Stereo Input 2 / Playback Input (USB & 1/4")
Gator Cases G-MIXERBAG-1515 Padded Nylon Mixer/Equipment Bag (15.5 x 15.0 x 5.5")
The Gator Cases G-MIXERBAG-1515 is a padded nylon mixer/equipment bag designed to safely house a mixer or other equipment for musicians, audio engineers, DJs, and A/V techs in live stage applications, clubs, and mobile-recording rigs. The durable nylon exterior guards against moisture and dust while the 10mm dual-layer padding and tricot interior lining keep your gear snug and safe.External storage pockets with integrated cord management straps are ideal for accessories such as cables, adapters, and tools. The webbed carry handles and removable shoulder strap enable versatile and comfortable transport. Zipper closure ensures easy access when packing and unpacking your valuables.