The Allen & Heath ZED-10FX Multipurpose Mini Mixer with Effects and Bag Kit from B&H includes the portable ZED-10FX mixer and an Auray MXB-1515B padded nylon bag with removable shoulder strap. The kit allows you to securely and comfortably carry your mixer to your gig or safely store it when not in use.
Allen & Heath ZED-10FX Multipurpose Mini Mixer with Effects
The multipurpose Allen & Heath ZED-10FX mixer combines four mic/line inputs, two Hi-Z guitar inputs, two stereo inputs for effect returns and portable music players or keyboards, a 24-bit effects processor, and a USB digital audio interface compatible with Mac and Windows computers—in a compact and portable package small enough for carrying to your gig, whether recording live or in the studio. It is also an excellent choice for small PA and AV rentals, and for installation in hotels, small churches, and schools.
Channels 1 through 4 feature XLR mic inputs and low-noise preamps with 60 dB of gain. Channels 1 & 2 also offer balanced/unbalanced line inputs while 3 & 4 feature Hi-Z inputs with Class-A FET circuits and 26 dB boost switches, designed to add tube-like warmth to your guitar and other instruments. All four mono channels are equipped with responsive, 3-band swept-mid EQs, which utilize MusiQ technology to optimize the Q factor proportional to the amount of boost or attenuation.
The built-in DSP engine offers sixteen effects to choose from, ranging from classic reverbs and delays to cascaded delays with reverbs and shimmering flanger and chorus effects. Delay tempo can be set on the fly using the convenient TAP button. The ZED-10FX offers a set of FX and aux sends, 48V microphone phantom power, XLR main stereo outputs with inserts, a comprehensive monitoring section with a headphone output, and a separate monitor speaker output.
- Portable mixer for small band mixing live or in the studio
- 24-bit effects processor with 16 time-delay effects—reverbs, delays, flanger, chorus, and more
- Four mic/line inputs, two with Class-A FET high-impedance preamps
- Two Hi-Z guitar/instrument inputs with boost switch and tube-like warmth
- XLR L/R main stereo outputs with inserts
- USB digital audio interface for recording to Mac or Windows computer
- Use USB with FX loop to access effect plug-ins running on a computer
- Flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs
- Neutrik XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Responsive 3-band, swept-mid EQ with MusiQ technology
- Aux and FX sends
- Separately switched stereo bus
- Sound image pans
- Illuminated PFL indicator
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control knob
- Headphones output
- 12-bar meters
- Two stereo inputs with MP3-player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- Stereo monitor outs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching for sub mixing
Output & Send Options
- Main mix (L/R)—post-master Level
- Aux + FX bus—aux is a pre-fade send, FX is a post-fade send
- Record Bus (L/R)—separate stereo bus from main mix
- Stereo Input 1 (RCA & 1/4")
- Stereo Input 2 / Playback Input (USB & 1/4")
Auray MXB-1515B Padded Nylon Bag for Mixers & Accessories (15.5 x 15.5 x 5.5")
Transport any 15 x 15" mixer without worrying about scratches, scuffs, or impact damage, thanks to the Auray MXB-1515B. This bag offers thick foam padding to absorb shocks and bumps in transit as well as a weather-resistent shell to protect against inclement weather.
The bag is designed to keep your gear safe and organized with internal, touch-connect tie-down straps to safeguard your mixer during transport as well as cable-management straps to keep your cables from tangling.
An internal zippered pocket keeps important accessories or documents organized and easy to access, so you won't have to rummage around your case to find them. The external pocket also offers cable management straps to keep cables coiled, neat, and tidy, which will reduce setup time.
Padded nylon grab handles make carrying easy and comfortable. However, you can also deploy the adjustable shoulder strap to free up your hands when you're carrying other gear.