Orders placed after 4pm on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Exposure 4 for Mac and PC from Alien Skin Software is a plug-in for Photoshop CS4+, Elements 9+ and Lightroom 2+. This software's user interface helps to develop the look you require. The controls of the software are kept simple so you can focus on your art. This makes it faster and easier to use.
Now, you can benefit from all the creative tools of film photography, such as discontinued films, dark room tricks and Lo-Fi camera quirks. This software accurately simulates classic films, like Kodachrome, Polaroid and Panatomic-X. The result is a photo that looks completely handmade.
• Exposure 4 is compatible with Lightroom 2 or later. • Photoshop is not required to use Exposure 4 from Lightroom. • This software supports Batch Processing when multiple files are selected.
New in Version 4
Improved User Interface
A redesigned user interface makes Exposure 4 much easier to use. • Everything is faster and more interactive. • Group presets help you explore the custom effects easily. • Unified Filters: Black and white and color filters are combined so you can find all the effects in this software. • Thumbnail Preview: You can hover over a setting to preview it in the thumbnail. • Fast Text Search: You can find settings based on the name or description.
New Controls and Effects
New controls let you create custom-looks quickly and intuitively. • Texture effects (light leaks, dust and scratches, borders). • New controls let you create black and white effects more easily (more color channels, black and white color filter, split toning control). • New controls let you create custom color effects more easily (more saturation channels, color split toning). • Color infrared film provides psychedelic color shifts.
Many presets have been improved and new ones have been added. • New textures help you recreate historical photographic processes like Cyanotype, Lith printing and Wet Plate Photography. • Lo-Fi toy camera presets are more realistic and use light leaks and organic textures.
What's Already Great
Exposure 4's grain is carefully researched and realistic, unlike the digital speckles rendered by other software. Like actual grain, it clumps and is strongest in the midtones. Grain size scales with your image size, just like real photographic enlargement.
Exposure 4 supports a non-destructive workflow that makes experimentation easy. Effects in Photoshop are rendered on a new layer, leaving your original image untouched. In Photoshop, this software can be run as a Smart Filter for easy tweaking of the effect after it is created. Batch processing is supported with actions in Photoshop and through tight integration in Lightroom.
Exposure 4 takes advantage of multiple processors and multiple cores in order to run fast on modern computers. This software runs faster with the increase in number of cores.
Huge Range of Effects
The Exposure 4 handles many techniques of film photography like:
- Black and White Films: • Agfa APX • Agfa Scala • Fuji Neopan • Ilford Delta • Ilford HP5 • Kodak PLUS-X • Kodak Panatomic-X • Kodak T-MAX • Kodak TRI-X • Kodak Technical Pan
- Color Print Films: • Fuji Pro C, S, and H • Fuji Reala • Kodak Portra NC • Kodak Portra VC • Kodak Ultra Color UC
- Color Slide Films: • Agfa RSX II • Agfachrome • Fuji Astia • Fuji Provia • Fuji Velvia • GAF • Ektachrome EES, G, GX and VX
- Other Effects: • Kodachrome, every variation from 1936 to the present day • Polaroid, including Polapan and Polachrome • Technicolor • Infrared • Early photographic processes, including Autochrome, Calotype and Daguerreotype • Color toning for B&W photos, many variations including split toning • Blur caused by plastic lenses • Glamour Shots soft focus • Vignette, wide range of shapes • Dust and scratches • Cross processing, many variations • Wide range of Lo-Fi presets to simulate cheap plastic cameras • Wide range of fading and aging effects • Bleach Bypass
Table of Contents
Requires one of the following host applications: • Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later • Adobe Lightroom 2 or later • Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 or later
Monitor: • 1024 x 768 resolution or greater
Macintosh: • Intel Core 2 processor • OS X 10.6 or later
Windows: • Intel Core 2 processor or compatible • Windows Vista or later