The Genaray LED-2100 36 LED Compact On-Camera Light will light up 25' with a 65° wide beam angle at 5600K daylight color temperature. The light will serve you best indoors and outdoors at night. (Consider adjusting surrounding light sources, your camera's white balance settings, and other associated variables to balance well with the daylight color output.) A diffuser is built in to soften the light output, so that your subjects will be lit gently and with little contrast from area to area. The light is stackable horizontally and vertically, so if you require more light, just connect additional units to the integrated shoe mounts on the top and sides, or snap them off for less light.
The light runs on a lithium-ion battery, and two are included along with a universal wall charger. Each battery lasts an hour, so you can charge one while using the other.
A cold shoe is integrated for mounting to a camera, and inside the shoe is a 1/4" thread for attaching onto stands and rigs. You also get an off-center bracket for attaching the light on the side of a camera, a thread adapter for mounting on Sony's proprietary AIS shoe mount, and a European plug adapter for the charger.
- 40W equivalent intensity lights up 25 feet in 5600K daylight color temperature
- 65° beam angle
- Built-in diffuser will light your subjects gently
- Stackable vertically and horizontally with additional units
- Integrated cold shoe with 1/4" thread inside
- Two one-hour batteries to be used interchangeably
- Universal wall charger to charge one battery while using the other
- European plug adapter for the charger
- Off-center bracket for attaching the light on the side of a camera
- Thread adapter for Sony's proprietary AIS shoe mount