Kenko black Lens2scope Adapter for Canon EF / EF-S Mount is a simple accessory that converts any Canon EF / EF-S Mount lens into a spotting scope. Its lightweight body houses a compact roof prism, lenses, and an eyepiece just like a traditional spotting scope and with the lens is attached, the whole system acts as a spotting scope. This model features an angled eyepiece that is set at a 45° angle for more comfortable viewing while sitting, standing or laying.
The optics in the Lens2scope Adapter magnifies the image by a factor of 10x so that a 100mm lens would have the same magnification as a 1,000mm lens when viewing. Focus is easily achieved by using the lens' manual focus ring. It has a removable tripod adapter for more comfortable viewing over extended periods of time, and supports up to 28.2 oz. A small case is included to safely store and transport the adapter.
- 10mm focal length
- Roof prism optical path
- 5-element / 3-group lens configuration
- Spotting scope magnification ratio: 1/10X the focal length of the lens mounted
- Loupe magnification ratio: 25X when the lens mounted has 1:1 macro capability
- 42° apparent field of view
- Maximum exit pupil: 2.5mm
- 20mm long eye relief
- Angled viewing: Eyepiece is set at a 45° angle for more comfortable viewing whether sitting, standing or laying
- Focus using camera lens
- Fold-down rubber eyecup
- Removable tripod adapter with 1/4"-20 mount, supports up to 28.2oz (800g)