This Ultra 7000TM Tri-Monopod from Sunpak supports up to 12.3 lb, measures 22.5 when folded, and includes a three-way, pan-and-tilt head with quick release plate. Its 4-section legs each feature flip locks for fast deployment, and can be positioned for a minimum height of 21.5" to a maximum height of 59", or 70" with its column fully raised. The push-and-pull column enables rapid height adjustments and an integrated center brace allows the legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly. While the center column includes an integrated handle, foam covers on all of the legs also provide a secure and comfortable grip while moving the tripod, and rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate. It is secured to the pan-and-tilt head using a cam lock and features its own bubble level, which can supplement the tripod's built-in bubble level. The head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backward or forward, as well as sideways for portrait orientation. Each of these three movements function independently of each other and can be locked into place.
For added versatility, the column serves to house a 5-section monopod with a rubber foot that is attached to the base of the pan-and-tilt head. When removed from the tripod's column, the monopod and the head support up to 12.3 lb and measures 17.5" while folded. The monopod consists of five sections, which utilize a single twist lock within its base for rapid deployment, and with the pan-and-tilt head, can be positioned for a minimum height of 18.0" to a maximum height of 65.0".
An additional quick release plate is provided, enabling easy substitution of multiple cameras, lenses, or sport optics with the Ultra 7000TM Tri-Monopod.
Use and Handling
- Supports up to 12.3 lb
- Push-and-pull, center column for rapid positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 21.5", to a maximum height of 59", or 70" with its column fully raised
- Legs each feature 4 sections, flip locks for fast deployment
- Center brace allows legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly and provides additional support
- Integrated handle on center column, foam covers on all of the legs also provide a secure and comfortable grip
- Rubber feet help to enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces
- Built-in tripod bubble level
- Weighs 4.1 lb, measures 22.5" when folded
- Tripod column houses a 5-section monopod with a rubber foot that is attached to the base of the pan-and-tilt head
- Single twist lock within base of monopod for rapid deployment
- Monopod and the head support up to 12.3 lb and measures 17.5" while removed from tripod column and folded
- With pan-and-tilt head, monopod can be positioned for a minimum height of 18" to a maximum height of 65"
- Aluminum-alloy legs
- Three-way, pan-and-tilt head
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount, bubble level, and anti-slip, cork surface