Rack PDU 2G, Metered, ZeroU, 8.6kW, 208V, (36) C13 & (6) C19 & (2) 5-20.
- Local and web-based monitoring. Status available to customers both in the data center and remotely
- Local Current Monitoring Display. The aggregate current draw per power distribution unit is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip
- Load indicator LED. Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds. Alerts users of potential overloaded circuits
- Alarm Thresholds. Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems
- Wide range of input and output connections. Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip