The black PanaVise Quick Release Window Mount includes an AMPS-compatible quick release interface for a wide variety of electronics including satellite radios and GPS units. It's easy to remove electronics for security or move them between vehicles. The top firmly attaches to the base with a solid click. It's made of black, high-impact polycarbonate plastic. And when you need to remove your electronics, simply lift the latch.
Also included is a window mount that has a powerful suction pad attaches to a windshield, window or any other smooth, flat, non-porous surface. You'll benefit from a full range of motion under the electronics (tilt and full turn/rotation). The ratcheted arm has 140-degrees of vertical motion, while a knob locks the arm into place.
Quick Release Interface
- AMPS-compatible, a quick release interface for a wide variety of electronics
- Quickly remove electronics for security or move them from vehicle-to-vehicle
- Top firmly attaches to the base with a solid click
- Made of black, high-impact polycarbonate plastic
- Simply lift the latch to remove the electronics
- Powerful suction pad attaches to any smooth, flat, non-porous surface
- Full range of motion under the electronics: 210° tilt, 360° turn & 360° rotation
- Ratcheted arm has 140° vertical motion; knob locks arm into place
- Recommended for electronics weighing up to 3 lb (1.4 kg)