The Cambo CS-BS-TRIBASE Tripod Based Support with CS-MFC-1 & CS-M100 Mattebox is ideal for shooting video from a tripod or pedestal unit. The distance between the optical center of the lens and the iris rods is adjustable, making this rig applicable to different types of cameras. The Tripod Based HDSLR Support comes with a Tribase rig, the CS-MFC-1 Follow Focus, & the CS-M100 Mattebox.
The Tribase assembly includes one CS-M1 Compact Camera/Tripod Mount, one CS-152 Dual Parallel Rod Clamp, and two CS-1530 Iris Rods 300mm. However, it can also be used with any follow-focus and/or matte box. Moreover, the distance between the optical center of the lens and the iris rods is adjustable, making this rig applicable to different types of cameras.
The CS-MFC-1 compact follow focus system enables you to control the focus with more precision. Made from machined aluminum and other high-tech materials, this follow focus is up to the level of the most demanding cameraman. Attaches directly to the 15mm light weight support with a quick-lock clamper. Apart from the preferred Cambo CS-Rigs, the CS-MFC-1 also fits any standardized 15mm rig system. A flexible gear ring that fits any lens with a focus barrel from 40mm to 100mm in diameter is included for universal compatibility with different type of lenses. The CS-MFC-1 Follow Focus also features a flexible gear-ring and drive gear m0.8x46. A pre-assembled kit, which has everything you need to start using the CS MFC-1 on your lens, is included. This follow focus is also able to reverse its rotation direction to accommodate the inverse focus direction of DSLR lenses.
The CS-M100 Mattebox attaches directly to the bars system in front of the lens. It features a flexible hood that allows for adjustments for optimum shading with any focal length. The Mattebox works with most wide-angle lenses in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios. Moreover, it is wide enough to work on most cameras with wide angle without vignetting.
The flexible hood can be folded flat for transportation, taking up a minimum of space.
- Adjustable distance between the optical centre of the lens and the iris rods for applications with different types of cameras
- Can be further extended to any rig configuration
CS-MFC-1 Follow Focus
- Quick-lock clamper for attaching directly to the 15 mm light weight support
- Flexible gear ring fits any lens with a focus barrel from 40mm to 100mm in diameter for universal compatibility with different type of lenses
- Flexible gear-ring and drive gear m0.8x46
- Attaches directly to the bars system at the front of the lens
- Supports wide-angle lenses with 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Features a wide design that eliminates vignetting
- Folds flat, thereby minimizing space during transportation