The DTRK-1418 Equipment Rack from Middle Atlantic is a ventilated, fully welded steel case designed to house 14 RU of standard 19” rackmountable gear on or underneath a desk in an editing suite, production facility, or personal studio. The steel construction and two pairs of pre-installed steel rackrails support a static load capacity of 1200 lb. The rack ships ready to use; no assembly is required.
Vertical slots on the rack's side panels offer ample ventilation for the gear stored within, and the built-in recessed handles make moving the rack an easy task. The rack is compatible with Middle Atlantic front doors, rear access panels, and the LL-DTRK adapter (all available separately) for use with additional cable- and device-management-system accessories.
- Holds standard 19" rack gear
- Two pairs of pre-installed steel rackrails with tapped 10-32 mounting holes in universal EIA spacing
- Vertical slotted vent pattern for ventilation
- Can be combined with optional accessories, including vented and plexi front doors and rear-access panels (available separately) for simple, clean cable-entry routing
- Welded construction
- Metallic gray powder-coat finish