The ATS-65 25-50x65mm HD Spotting Scope with Eyepiece (Angled Viewing) from Swarovski is a rugged yet refined scope from one of the world's most renowned optics manufacturers. The ATS series combines the unmatched image quality and world-class workmanship that nature enthusiasts, tactical professionals, and researchers have come to expect from Swarovski. The 65mm configuration is compact, relatively lightweight, and particularly well suited for the hunter or bird-watcher on the go.
Swarovski's proprietary SwaroVision technologies redefine the standard for optical excellence. Fluoride-containing HD elements are the core of the ATS series spotting scopes. These premium-glass elements efficiently transmit all wavelengths of visible light, resulting in bright images that are color faithful, crisp, and rich with detail. SWARODUR and SWAROTOP coatings on all lenses and prisms minimize glare while maximizing contrast. Phase-corrected prisms ensure that images are rendered with unsurpassed clarity. Perfecting the optical path is a SwaroVision field-flattener lens that eliminates geometric optical distortion throughout the zoom range. Field-flattener lenses reduce barrel and pincushion artifacts common in wide-angle and telephoto optics while preserving clarity and sharpness along the edges of the field of view.
Optional digiscoping accessories from Swarovski allow operators to transform their ATS spotting scope into a formidable digital imaging platform. These accessory adapters enable integration with point-and-shoot, mirrorless, and DSLR camera systems, and feature the build quality and thoughtful engineering you expect from Swarovski. Now your superior optics can be used to capture high-definition stills and video of that rare bird or butterfly in your sight. A removable sighting aid acts as an auxiliary scope for easy target acquisition while a camera is mounted to the eyepiece.
Ergonomic handling and user-friendly functionality package the ATS premium optics into a full-featured glassing system. An included 25-50x eyepiece features a wide viewing angle and generous eye relief, making the ATS an observer's delight and nothing less than you expect from Swarovski. The eyepiece quickly attaches/detaches from the objective assembly's bayonet mount for easy disassembly, transportation, and storage. The nitrogen-purged, O-ring sealed, and rubber-armored housing ensure waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof performance in almost any environment. Whether you are in the wild, on the battlefield, or at the range, the ATS spotting scope is engineered to deliver world-class performance in extreme conditions for years to come.
- 65mm objective diameter
- 25-50x zoom eyepiece
- Angle of view: 70-60° (apparent), 2.4-1.55° (actual)
- Fluoride-containing apochromatic HD glass elements
- SWARODUR and SWAROTOP high-contrast optical coatings
- Field-flattener lens eliminates geometric optical distortion and preserves edge sharpness
- Phase-corrected roof prisms
Use and Handling
- Wide angle of view and extra-long eye relief
- Click-stop twist-in eyecup
- Removable sighting aid
- Angled-viewing configuration
- Ergonomic and oversized focus wheel
- Integrated tripod collar for convenient mounting
- Digiscoping compatible with point-and-shoot, mirrorless, and DSLR cameras
- Lightweight and rugged aluminum housing
- Supple yet durable rubber-armored exterior
- Nitrogen-purged interior for water and fogproof performance
- -13 to 131°F operating temperature
- Submersible to 13 ft