It's so small you'll barely notice it in your pocket or bag, but the 10-30x21 Echo Zoom Monocular is equipped with optical elements that deliver big performance. Its BAK4 prism glass and fully multi-coated lenses minimize reflection and maximize light transmission for a bright, sharp image. At 10x, the Echo Zoom yields a respectable field of view; zoom in to 30x to see distant details clearly. You can mount this monocular on a tripod to eliminate image shake at higher magnification, and for comfort during long-duration observations. Along with its long-distance capabilities, the Echo Zoom features a 10' close-focus distance with applications in nature observation, art galleries, and museums.
At just 4.2 x 1.4" and 3.2 ounces, this monocular is easily carried and takes up little space in a glove box or pack. Its rubber eyecup folds down to accommodate eyeglass wearers. A lanyard and carrying case are included.
- 10-30x magnification
- 21mm objective lens
- Anti-reflective fully multi-coated lenses
- BAK4 prism glass
- Can be mounted on tripod for shake-free long-term observation
- Close focus distance: 10'
- Eyecup folds down to accommodate eyewear
- Ribbed focus ring
- Prominent zoom ring knob
- 12mm eye relief
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Measures 4.2 x 1.4", weighs just 3.2 oz
- Lanyard & carrying case included