The mini2 Wireless Receiver Camera Bracket from Bracket 1 is designed to be used in conjunction with various accessory adapters (sold separately) for mounting wireless receivers and hard disk recorders to your professional mini camera. The bracket is designed for use with many popular camcorder models by Canon, Sony, JVC, Panasonic, and others. It attaches to your camera using the existing tripod receiver holes without sacrificing tripod-mounting capability. Whether your camera is tripod mounted or handheld, this bracket is designed to keep your wireless receivers and accessories securely attached to it while avoiding flex caused by heavy load.
Fits the Following Cameras
- Sony: FDR-AX700, HDR-HC7, HDR-SR1, HDR-TD10, HVR-A1U, HXR-MC50, HXR-NX30, HXR-NX70, HXR-NX80 HXR-NX100, NEX-EA50, NEX-VG10, NEX-VG20, NEX-VG30, NEX-VG900, PDX-10, PXW-X70, PXW-Z90
- Canon: XA10, XA20, XA25, XA30, XA35, XC10, XC15, XF100, XF105, XF200, XF205, XF-305, XF400, XF405, HV20, HV30, HV40, and all VIXIA series
- Panasonic: AG-HMC40, AG-HSC1, AG-DVC30, HC-X1000
- JVC: GY-HM100, GY-HM150, GY-HM170, GY-HM180, GY-HM200, GY-HM250, GZ-HD5, GZ-HD6, GZ-HD7, GY-HMQ10
- Blackmagic: Cinema Camera, Production Camera
- All mini camcorders