The Panasonic ETYFB100G Digital Interface Box can transmit video, audio, and control signals over a single cable when combined with a DIGITAL LINK-ready projector. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations.
Transmits Digital Signals with a Single Cable
- Equipped with a DIGITAL LINK output terminal
- Allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video / audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 328’ (100 m ) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher
- Abundant input terminals, including 2 sets of HDMI and RGB inputs
- A separate audio output enables sound to be output when the projector power is turned off
- ET-YFB100G input can be selected with the remote control of a Panasonic projector with DIGITAL LINK compatibility
Outputting High-Quality Images in Their Optimal Form
- Digital transmission allows clear image and sound quality without any degradation even over long distances
- Digital Cinema Reality converts interlaced motion image signals into beautifully smooth progressive images
- PC signals are automatically resized and output in the optimal resolution to match the projector panel resolution
- The Auto Setup function automatically distinguishes the input signal and adjusts it to output the optimal angle of view
- 3D video format transmission is supported (pass through mode only)
Convenient Functions Expand System Configuration Potential
- DIGITAL LINK is an original function added to technology based on the transmission standards used in Crestron’s DigitalMedia 8G+, Extron’s XTP Systems, etc.
- Signals from the ET-YFB100G can also be relayed to a non-DIGITAL LINK-ready projector by using another manufacturer's equipment based on the same technology
- Brackets included for various installation needs, including server rack (EIA standards) mounting
- Eco mode automatically stops the DIGITAL LINK output when no input signal is detected
- Closed caption compatible
When using Eco mode, time and other menu settings must be made.