The Platinum Tools 90134 SealSmart PRO Coax Kit is an ideal solution for professional CATV, satellite TV, HDTV, home theater, and security installers. The kit includes everything needed to terminate SealSmart compression connectors as well as F, BNC, and RCA compression connectors from other manufacturers.
The kit contains 10510C BTP-6 Coax & Data Cable Cutter, 15030C Coax Cable Stripper, 2-Level RG58 / 59 / 62 / 6 / 6Q, 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool, 11021 F Connector 8" Assembly / Removal Tool, 18006 SealSmart F Connectors for RG 6 Cable (10 Pieces), 4001NPT Nylon Zippered Case, and Product Instructions.
The 10510C BTP-6 Coax & Data Cable Cutter features a rugged drop-forged construction that provides good durability and professional results. Dual elliptical cutting blades are precision ground to provide low effort cutting of coaxial cables without deforming the dielectric. Cuts twisted pair cables, both UTP / STP, and a wide range of coaxial cables. Non-slip cushioned handles fit the hand and the tool pouch.
The 15030C 2-Level Coaxial Cable Stripper is simple to operate and ensures a professional, repeatable strip every time. This E series Cable Stripper includes a hex wrench for adjustable blade depth. Stripping lengths are also adjustable.
The 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool provides simple, fast, and reliable terminations for F, RCA, & BNC compression-style connectors on coaxial wires; an ideal solution for CATV, DSS, security, and residential structured wiring installations. Connector adapters can be mounted on the handle for easy storage. Straight action mechanism provides uniform compression.
The 11021 8” F Connector Assembly / Removal Tool is a dual-function tool that features a 7/16” hex socket at one end and 3/8-32 thread at the other end. The hex socket slides over the cable and at rear of the connector for easy mating and un-mating of hard to grasp F connectors. The threaded end provides a stable surface during cable insertion, eliminating the danger of stab wounds from the center conductor.
The 18006 SealSmart F Connectors for RG6 Cable (10 Pieces) provides simple, fast, and reliable terminations. It is a perfect solution for CATV, DSS, security, home theater, and residential structured wiring installations.
10510C BTP-6 Coax & Data Cable Cutter
- Cuts solid, stranded, and multi-conductor cables up to 6 AWG
- Cuts coaxial cables without deforming the dielectric
- Dual elliptical cutting blades
15030C 2-Level Coaxial Cable Stripper
- Works with RG58 / 59 / 62 / 6 / 6 Quad coax cables
- Adjustable stripping depth for various insulation types and thicknesses
- Preset for 6mm (referred to as the 1/4” strip) but adjusts to additional dimensions
- Uses drop in replacement blades, no cassettes required
- Hex wrench snaps into housing for convenient storage
- Molded from high-impact plastic for long life
- Adjustable to additional settings 0.157, 0.315, and 0.472" (4, 8, and 12mm respectively)
16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool
- Crimps F, RCA, and BNC, and right-angle compression-style connectors; simply insert the proper adapter
- Used with RG-59, RG-6 and RG-6 Quad shield cables
- Adjustable crimp stroke enables tool to work with SealSmart compression connectors as well as those from other manufacturers
- F, RCA, and BNC connector-crimping adapters included (spare adapters available)
- Includes 1 x F Connector Adapter, 1 x RCA Connector Adapter, and 1 x BNC Connector Adapter
11021 8" F Connector Assembly / Removal Tool
- 7/16” hex socket for mating and un-mating
- 3/8-32 threaded end for connector assembly
- Rugged extruded plastic handle
- Long life chrome finish
18006 SealSmart F Connectors for RG6 Cable (10 Pieces)
- Connectors are color coded for cable type
- Molded in gasket provides a weather tight seal at cable entry
- Single crimp termination with captive center contact design