The 10' Comprehensive Standard Series TOSLINK Optical Audio Cable allows you to connect DVD players to audio receivers, satellite boxes and cable boxes to audio receivers, and any other equipment that supports the optical TOSLINK interface. It uses light to provide jitter-free transfer of digital audio signals, while preserving their strength and eliminating radio frequency interference (RFI) noise.
This durable cable features gold-plated connectors and a heavy, 5mm jacket, which provides additional strain relief and helps prevent cable damage.
- Connects equipment that supports optical TOSLINK interface
- TOSLINK optical connectors at both ends
- Precision-polished fiber tips for maximum signal transfer (includes tip protectors)
- Cable preserves signal strength and minimizes noise
- Jitter-free transfer of digital audio signals
- Heavy 0.19" (5.0mm) Xtra-Flex PVC jacket helps prevent cable damage and provides additional strain relief
- Molded strain relief reduces stress where the cable and connectors meet
- Gold-plated ferrule prevents corrosion and enables protection of the fiber tip
- RoHS compliant
- Black jacket