Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus allows you to easily create DVD movies from your VHS tapes and Hi8 or V8 home videos. It lets you convert them to DVD in just three steps, and on top of that it gives you the tools to enhance the videos. You can reduce unwanted video noise, reduce shakiness, add transitions and rolling credits, and more.
The three steps are simple. Just connect a VHS player or camcorder using an RCA cable (sold separately) to the included USB capture device. Connect the capture device to your computer's USB port via an integrated USB cable. And then "capture" the content and burn it to a DVD. Once the content is captured, you can, of course, also upload it to social media.
In a similar workflow you can also copy content from music LPs and cassettes to CDs or MP3s. Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus is Windows compatible.
Video & DVD
- Split home movies too big for a single disc and burn them across multiple DVDs (New)
- Reduce video noise common in old VHS tapes (New)
- Stabilize shaky home videos (New)
- Improve color balance and lighting (New)
- Add transitions between videos (New)
- Add rolling credits to movies (New)
- Burn DVD discs from your VCR or camcorder videos
- Produce DVDs with navigation and menus
- Trim and cut video clips
- Convert your analog LPs and cassettes to audio CDs or MP3s
- Auto-adjust recording audio volume for best sound quality
- Automatically identify tracks and add title, artist, and genre information
- Add reverb and other sound effects
Disc Label Creation
- Create personalized disc labels, DVD case inserts, and booklets
- Choose from professional-quality templates
- Upload your movies to YouTube and Facebook (New)
- Share your movies on DVD
- Convert audio and video files to play on popular mobile devices, including iPhone and iPod