Audiovisual technicians, repair shops, medical facilities, factories, hobbyists, craftsmen and others will appreciate the mobility and organizational benefits of using the black Adjustable Height Steel A/V Cart from Luxor. This sturdy, multi-purpose, rolling cart features a keyboard shelf, locking bottom cabinet, non-slip rubber mat, and a 0.25" lip on the shelves to prevent items from rolling off. For versatility, the cart is adjustable from 24 to 42" in 2" increments, and measures 24 x 18 x 42" at full height. Silent-roll, 4", full-swivel, ball-bearing casters provide easy movement. Two of the casters have locks for securing the cart where it's most useful.
Equipment plugs into the built-in, 3-outlet power strip on the side of the cart. Hooks on either end of the strip store the 15' electrical cord. Easy-access cable holes located throughout the cart keep cables organized, and out of the way. For strength and durability the cart is constructed from 20-gauge steel, with a reinforced locking door, and a full-length piano hinge. The spacious cabinet measures 24 x 18 x 17".
- 18-gauge steel rolling cart for audio/video equipment
- Includes a keyboard shelf and a locking cabinet
- Adjustable from 24 to 42" in 2" increments
- Silent-roll, full-swivel, ball-bearing casters, two with locking brakes
- 3-outlet UL listed electrical assembly with a 15' cord
- Easy-access cable holes
- Non-slip rubber mat integrated into the top shelf
- 0.25" retaining lip integrated into shelves