The 15A CN-15MP Contractor Series MiniPort from FURMAN extends the benefits of SmartSequencing to electronics outside of the equipment rack, providing tremendous flexibility to almost any installation scenario. Multiple units may be daisy-chained and fully controlled via a Furman SmartSequencer, legacy Furman sequencer, third-party sequencers, via the Internet (with BB-RS232 adapter and SmartSequencer), and/or control and automation systems.
DIP switches and potentiometer allow customization of settings such as sequencing delays, 12V on/off, and more. The security covers are provided to prevent unauthorized personnel from tampering with DIP switches.
The sequencing of duplex is initiated remotely by standard analog triggering (remote terminal) or digital link (SmartSequencing from CN-1800S or CN-2400S Bi-directional Sequencers; sold separately). The CN-15MP can shut itself off automatically when triggered by a fire alarm.
Output Current (15A)
DIP Switch Customization
- The MiniPort provides AC control for equipment located away from system racks with primary power conditioners/sequencers (i.e., powered speakers).
- Sequencing of duplex is initiated remotely by standard analog triggering (remote terminal) or digital link SmartSequencing from CN-1800S or CN-2400S Bi-directional Sequencers).
- SmartSequencing Technology allows multiple units to be daisy chained at runs of over 1,000’ (304.8m) between units with bi-directional communications between units for sequencing on and off large and/or complex systems.
- EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown) safeguards from catastrophic under-voltage (under 80V sustained) or over-voltage (over 145V sustained) conditions. Circuit may be set to auto-reset when voltage returns to normal or manual reset after an event is detected.
- Fire alarm shut off; 15A capacity; safety agency listed (CSA) and RoHS compliant