The Ecoline Inclined Binocular Compound Microscope from National Optical is a four-objective optical instrument designed for university students and laboratory use. This microscope is equipped with achromatic objectives that minimize distortions and enhance clarity. The 100xR magnification objective can be oil-immersed for improved light transmission.
This microscope is designed for multiple users and has several features to make its use easy. The 360° rotating binocular viewing head enables the 30° inclined eyepiece to be shared with multiple viewers without having to move the microscope. Interpupillary and dual diopter adjustments allow different users to set the microscope for comfortable use.
The focusing and illumination systems have been configured to make viewing specimens fast and easy. The Ecoline microscope has separate fine and coarse focus adjustment dials. The course focus has tension adjustment to prevent focus drift. The microscope also features a rheostat-controlled dimmer for the 0.06 watt LED light source. The mechanical stage has low-position x-y specimen adjustment controls to accurately center slides.
- Achromatic lenses with color-coded objectives
- 10x, 18mm eyepiece with pointer
- Interpupillary adjustment 50mm to 75mm
- 4x,10x,40xR, 100xR DIN objectives
- 40x,100x, 400x, 1000x magnifications
- 100xR enables oil immersion techniques
- 360° rotating inclined head for easier eyepiece sharing
- Dual diopters
- Coaxial low-position fine and coarse focusing controls
- Course focus has tension adjustment which prevents focus drift
- Fine focus is graduated for precise image clarity
- Rack stop prevents damage to slides and protects lenses
- 0.06-watt LED with variable rheostat dimmer
- Swing-out frosted filter holder
- Iris diaphragm
- Base mounted On/off switch with 4.5V DC auto switch power adapter (110V to 220V)
- Low-position built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder
- Mechanical stage with x-y specimen controls
- Cast aluminum body with gray enamel finish
- Ball-bearing mounted 4-objective turret