The Mark Studio 2 Bass Amp Modeling Software from Overloud is a bass amp emulation software that is modeled on 6 different bass amps and 9 cabinets from Markbass. You can adjust your signal path by selecting 2 mics for simultaneous use from the available 6. A pedalboard including an octave pedal, an envelope filter, a bass chorus pedal, a distortion pedal, and a compressor allow you to further shape and effect your tone. You can also mix your direct signal with the emulated amp direct out and mic output levels.
- Six Markbass amp models: TA501, R500, Classic 300, TTE500, Little Mark Tube and MoMark
- Nine Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 152HR (rear-ported 2x15"), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1x15"), STD 104HF (front-ported 4x10"), STD 106HF (front-ported 6x10"), Classic 108 (sealed 8x10"), Traveler 121H (front-ported 1x12"), New York 804 (front-ported 4x") and New York 122 (front-ported 2x12")
- Full pedalboard including: octave, envelope filter, bass chorus, distortion and compressor
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plug-in) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click
- Tons of factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists
- Full MIDI support
- Very low CPU usage
- Any parameter can be automated in the plug-in version