The Cokin Z-Pro Series Fluorescent Yellow 1 Hard-Edge Graduated 0.1 Filter is designed for use with a Cokin Z-Pro Series Filter Holder. It can be used to add fluorescent yellow to a hazy or colorless sky. When used to enhance the sky within an image, the desired effect can be applied only to the sky, without any unwanted changes to any other part of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. This filter has up to a 0.1 density and reduces light from entering a lens by up to one-third of a stop.
This filter is made of durable, optical resin (CR39), measures 1.6mm thick, and has a grade of 1. A grade of 2 is also available where this filter type's effect becomes approximately twice as strong with each grade number increase.
- Adds fluorescent yellow to a hazy or colorless sky
- Hard-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas
- 0.1 density and 1.25x filter factor provides up to a one-third stop reduction of light in selective areas
- Constructed from optical resin (CR39) for clarity and durability
- Filter pouch included for storage and transport