The IRQ-3650 Quantum II Wireless System from TeachLogic is a self-contained infrared wireless microphone sound system for portable use or permanent installation in a classroom or similar environment. The system package includes an IRC-360 Quantum II Column Speaker with Built-In Receiver/Amplifier & Wall Mount Bracket, an AC power supply, a Sapphire Microphone Transmitter with Lithium-Ion Battery, an IRH-35 Handheld Infrared Microphone Transmitter with NiMH Batteries, and a BRC-55 3-Port Drop-In Charger.
The all-in-one Quantum II Wireless Sound System utilizes Digital Hybrid circuitry. You can easily interface with your interactive whiteboard, computer or playback, and MP3 or VD player. No complex wiring is required-you just need to plug your device into the Aux input on the front panel. In addition, there is a front panel program output jack for lesson capture; or students can plug in their personal assistive listening system for remote broadcast.
The IRC-360 Quantum II is small, lightweight and very portable. It can be located anywhere in the room on a speaker stand (sold separately) or mounted on the wall with the included wall bracket. It comes with two infrared microphone receivers, a powerful 30W Class D amplifier, digital equalization, digital limiting, and a full-range dynamic speaker for complete coverage of a typical classroom. Two wireless microphones can be used simultaneously, one for the teacher and another (handheld mic) for student participation. It can be complemented by a companion speaker (sold separately) for improved sound distribution throughout the room.
The IRT-55 Sapphire Pendant Infrared Microphone Transmitter comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and unidirectional microphone for true voice reproduction and good feedback suppression. It can be worn with a lanyard or clipped directly to your neckline collar.
The IRH-35 Handheld Infrared Microphone Transmitter comes with two AA, Duracell, and rechargeable NiMH batteries. It features diodes at top and bottom of handle (2 top aimed out, 6 bottom 360°, 2 bottom aimed down) for increased coverage.
The drop-in charging station makes it convenient and easy to recharge one or two IRT-55 Sapphire Transmitters and one IRH-35 Handheld Transmitter simultaneously.
TeachLogic IRC-360 Quantum II Active Column Speaker with IR Receivers for Two Wireless Mics
The TeachLogic IRC-360 Quantum II is designed for use with wireless microphones/transmitters (not included) to form a completely self-contained infrared wireless mic and sound system. The powerful 30W, low-noise, Class-D digital audio amplifier and full-range coaxial speaker provide complete coverage for a typical classroom and the speaker is well suited to both portable setups and long-term AV installations. The device includes two built-in infrared wireless microphone receivers that allow you to simultaneously use two IR wireless mics (not included) at a line-of-sight range of up to 60'. Handheld and lanyard-style mics are available separately.
Features at a Glance
- For indoor use, covers up to 1800 square feet
- Two infrared receivers allow you to add two wireless microphones and use them simultaneously
- Built-in wide-angle infrared sensor for reliable 180° IR reception
- Powerful 30W, low-noise, Class D digital audio amplifier
- Efficient full-range coaxial speaker for optimum vocal clarity
- Tone control, ± 6 dB to dial in treble & bass
- Digital equalization and limiting
- 3.5mm auxiliary line-level input for computer, interactive whiteboard, or mobile device
- 3.5mm line-level program output with adjustable volume for Lesson Capture or Assistive Listening System connection
- LED indicators on IR inputs to verify presence of signal
- External speaker output for companion speaker (available separately) to expand sound coverage for a total combined power output of 50W
- Two external sensor inputs for supplementary infrared sensors for extended IR coverage
- Threaded brass insert for use with speaker stand for mobile application
- Wall-mount bracket included
- RoHS compliant
Choose an Infrared Microphone for Your System
IRT-60 Sapphire Microphone
- Hands-free, lightweight (1.4 oz) cardioid mic worn on a lanyard
- 8-hour rechargeable lithium-ion battery for all-day use
- Delivers high-quality audio for clear, intelligible speech and vocals
IRH-35 Wireless Handheld Microphone
- Cardioid condenser mic reproduces excellent vocal quality
- Windscreen prevents breath pops and plosives
- Perfect for student participation and co-teaching
TeachLogic Sapphire Transmitter with Microphone and Lithium-Ion Battery
TeachLogic's Sapphire Transmitter with Microphone and Lithium-Ion Battery is a lightweight classroom microphone and comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It can be worn with a lanyard or clipped directly to your neckline collar. It has high level output, reliable connectivity and great definition. With a built-in breath filter, the Sapphire can function as a pass-around hand microphone. With a tap on the power button, the microphone mutes for private conversation-tap again to restore to normal operation. The auxiliary input allows wireless playback of your iPod. A three-position slide switch provides selection of low, medium, or high microphone volume levels.
TeachLogic IRH-35 Handheld Microphone with Infrared Transmitter and Rechargeable Batteries
The TeachLogic IRH-35 Handheld Microphone with Infrared Transmitter and Rechargeable Batteries is a handheld mic with a built-in infrared transmitter for use with TeachLogic infrared sound systems. The unit has an ergonomic design and very low handling noise, making it well suited for passing around among students for Q&A sessions and classroom participation. The cardioid condenser mic reproduces clear, intelligible speech, while the built-in windscreen prevents breath pops.
Two AA batteries will power the mic for up to 7 hours. The emitting diodes are located around the top and bottom ends of the handle for 360° transmission, ensuring reliable wireless IR connectivity to the receiver throughout the classroom. The system offers a 60' operating range.
Features at a Glance
- Condenser microphone element
- Power "on/off" switch
- Battery level indicator-LED
- Powered by two included rechargeable AA batteries for up to 7 hours
- 2 selectable channels
- 10 high-power emitting diodes
- 360º IR radiation for assured connectivity
- Diodes at top and bottom of handle for increased coverage
- 2 top - aimed out
- 6 bottom - 360°
- 2 bottom - aimed down
Works with All TeachLogic Infrared Audio Systems
- Maxim III
- Spectrum III
- Forum 232
- Quantum II
TeachLogic AC-35 AC Switching Power Supply for Quantum II and Maxim II
TeachLogic's AC-35 AC Switching Power Supply is a replacement AC switching power supply for the TeachLogic Quantum II and Maxim II.
TeachLogic BRC-55 Drop-In Charger for Sapphire and IRH-35/40 Microphones/Transmitters
TeachLogic's BRC-55 Drop-In Charger for Sapphire and IRH-35/40 Microphones/Transmitters is a drop-in charger for two TeachLogic Sapphire transmitters and one IRH-35 or IRH-40 handheld micrphone/transmitter.