Built for system integrators, the QSC CXD4.3 Processing Amplifier provides multi-channel amplification with built-in DSP and enough power to drive a wide variety of speaker systems with optimal energy efficiency. Utilizing QSC's Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST), the CXD4.3's power can be distributed across one to four outputs, as well as drive 70V/100V speaker outputs from all four channels. The 3rd generation Class-D power amplifier design employs PowerLight technology with Power Factor Correction (PFC), which aligns the current waveform with the AC mains voltage waveform. PFC enables the CXD Series amplifiers to draw current from the wall in a more efficient and controlled manner resulting in very high power from a single standard AC breaker. Additionally, the CXD Series amplifiers offer multi-stage sleep modes saving energy when possible without sacrificing performance. The result is a remarkably powerful and flexible platform that offers very high efficiency.
The integrated DSP provides everything you need to optimize a speaker system including four channels of crossover filters, 5-band parametric EQ/Low-shelf/High-shelf, alignment delay, and dynamics processing. Integration of processing and amplification means that the DSP knows exactly what the amplifier is doing so dynamics processing can be far more accurate and effective. This approach employs both RMS and Peak Limiters that allow the amplifier and loudspeaker to produce more output without being pushed to distortion or destruction. Additionally, when using QSC loudspeakers, the CXD amplifiers provide Intrinsic Correction, a combination of filtering, limiting, and loudspeaker know-how, which compensates for the non-linearity in horn and driver design resulting in remarkable performance.
The CXD4.3 includes 20 configuration preset templates, recommended for popular loudspeakers. A setup wizard helps select the right preset, make adjustments, and save to one of 50 user preset memories. Whether using the dedicated front-panel user interface featuring a 400 x 240 display, rotary encoder, and navigation buttons, or the Amplifier Navigator software on a PC or Mac, the CXD amplifiers are an ideal amplifier/processing platform for installations. The QSC CXD4.3 ships with a power cord, USB cable, and a set of Euro-style connector plugs.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST) drives almost any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three, or all four channels
- Capable of providing up to 2500 W continuous and 5000 W peak with 70V or 100V direct drive on each output
- Full function onboard loudspeaker processing DSP with crossover and parametric EQ Filters, limiting, and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for CXD processing amplifiers
- PowerLight universal switch-mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low heat dissipation
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets
- Integrated front panel with channel select and mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles
- GPIO for additional functionality including a heartbeat output for life-safety supervision
- Four Phoenix input connectors, and four Phoenix touch-proof loudspeaker output connectors