Capture photos and video over, under, or near the water's surface with your Canon 5D Mk III, 5Ds, 5DsR in this AquaTech Elite 5D III Underwater Sport Housing. Featuring a depth rating of 33', AquaTech housings are designed for shallow water and surface use, and shouldn't be operated at depths beyond 15' for longer than five minutes.
The Elite 5D III's tactile, mechanical controls provide easy access to important camera functions, and its ergonomic design and side grip offer optimal handling and comfort. An optional Pistol Grip Trigger and 27" Pole Shutter Extension kit offers remote firing capability and focus control, allowing you to capture blur-free images with ease. The pole also affords extra reach when shooting at certain angles.
The housing's polyurethane body has reinforced quick-release clips and tactile controls made of stainless steel, aluminum, and high strength plastics. All of the aluminum parts have been anodized for resistance to corrosion and other wear and tear. The O-rings that secure the housing's inner controls are greased during assembly and a small tube of O-ring grease is included for continued maintenance of the metal shafts of the housing's push controls.
An optional flash bulkhead sync connector, supplied with the flash housing, enables the Elite 5D III to work with optional accessories such as external flash units and pocket wizards. A threaded 3/8"-16 mounting point at the bottom of the housing enables connection to an optional tripod or tray. The Elite 5D III sport housing ships without a required lens port, and accepts a series of screw-mounted ports for the Canon lens series. For complete compatibility information, see this Port Chart.
- Depth rating of 33'
- Designed for shallow water and surface use, housing shouldn't be operated at depths beyond 15' for longer than five minutes.
- Provides access to the following camera functions via mechanical, push-button controls on housing backplate: AF-On, Start,Stop, Video / Stills switch, Q menu, Right Multi-Controller, Set Button, Zoom In, Playback, Auto Focus Point Button, Rear Control Dial, Shutter
- Ergonomic design with side grip for optimum handling.
- Camera Plate bolts to the bottom of camera and slides into mount inside housing.
- Optional pistol grip or optional 27" pole shutter extension kit enables remote firing capability and focus control, allowing you to capture blur-free images with ease. Pole also offers extra reach when shooting at certain angles. Additionally, this housing is compatible with optional strobes or PocketWizards in their own designated housings.
- Made from durable polyurethane.
- Controls made from stainless steel, anodized aluminum and high strength plastic.
- Four quick release clips with safety latches.
- Main and front compression O-rings seal the main back plate at the rear and the lens port on the front below the threads.
- Ships without a required lens port.
- Various interchangeable ports are available for wide-angle, macro, and zoom lenses.
- For full compatibility, see Port Chart linked above.
- Optional flash bulkhead sync connector enables attachment of optional external strobes. Flash bulkhead included with purchase of AquaTech's flash housing.
- Optional pistol grip or pole shutter release enables remote firing capability and is compatible with optional strobes or PocketWizards in their own designated housings.
- 3/8"-16 threaded tripod mounting point.