Part of the company's highest-quality line of microphone cables, the 100' black RapcoHorizon HOGMPRO-100.K - Studio Series Gold PRO XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone Cable is engineered to provide accurate signal transmission when connecting mics to mixers, preamps, or audio interfaces in professional settings.
To provide crosstalk elimination and rejection of RFI and EMI, the HOGMPRO-100.K uses two 20-gauge center conductors that are paired and twisted, and a braided shield made of pure copper. Its PVC jacket is flexible yet durable with low memory. The cable is terminated with Neutrik black shell XX Series XLR connectors featuring gold-plated contacts, and is individually tested for performance and quality before shipping.
- Black 100' ROADHOG-PRO-M.K microphone cable (XLR female to XLR male)
- For professional musicians and studio performers – part of the company's highest-quality line of microphone cables
- Neutrik black shell XX Series XLR connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Two 20-gauge center conductors, paired and twisted
- Pure copper conductor and braided shield
- 85% shield coverage protects against RFI/EMI and provides increased flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Made in the USA