This kit from B&H combines the Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 Aluminum Tripod with the 322RC2 Grip Action Ball Head and Quick Release Plate. The tripod extends to 67", folds to 23.2", and weighs 6 lb, while holding up to 11 lb.
Manfrotto's Quick Power Lock system allows you to completely extend the 4-section legs with just one hand. The rapid center column can be used in standard vertical mode or it can be swung into horizontal position like a boom. With the column in the 90° position, and the legs at their widest angle, the tripod can place your camera only 7.2" above the ground. This is perfect for macro work or low angle shots. An Easy Link plug is built into the tripod's spider for adding any of Manfrotto's flexible or articulated arms to hold lights or reflectors. A rotating bubble level is included just below the grip head so you can view it regardless of the tripod's position.
The 322RC2 Grip Head is unique in that it allows the camera mounting assembly to be positioned for left or right hand operation, in horizontal or vertical position, and in addition, will allow you to unlock, move, position and lock your camera with one hand in one position. A quick release plate is included for fast attachment and removal of your camera to and from the head.
Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 Aluminum Tripod
The black, redesigned MT190XPRO4 Aluminum Tripod from Manfrotto builds on the success and popularity of the previous 190 series with professional hardware and convenience features that make it even easier to use than its predecessor.
Set up is faster than ever with Manfrotto's Quick Power Lock System that allows you to completely extend the tripod legs with just one hand. Once set up you can use the MT190XPRO4's rapid center column in standard vertical mode or swing it into horizontal position like a boom with Manfrotto's 90° Column feature. Enlarged tabs on the individual leg angle selectors allow you to get down to only 3.2" for macro work with the column in horizontal mode. And once you're down there you can attach any of Manfrotto's flexible or articulated arms to hold lights or reflectors via the Easy Link plug built into the tripod's spider.
Convenience features include grippy, rubber leg warmers on two legs for cold or inclement weather and a bubble level that rotates so that you can see it easily regardless of the tripod's position. Finally, Manfrotto's insistence on form following function has yielded a tripod that you'll not only be happy to use but you'll be happy to be seen with, too.
Fast Setup with QPL
Easy Link Plug
Rotating Leveling Bubble
Leg Angle Selectors
Manfrotto's Eye to Style and Design Detail
Manfrotto 322RC2 Ball Head with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate and 322RA Quick Release Adapter
The 322RC2 Ball Head from Manfrotto can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. By squeezing the control handle's integrated trigger, the head's ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. A thumbwheel set within the control handle can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements. Once the squeeze trigger is released, any adjustments to the position of the ball-and-socket joint are locked into place.
The control handle is initially oriented to provide a horizontal grip for the right hand. However, the included 322RA Quick Release Adapter with 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate are detachable and can be repositioned to enable left-handed use with a horizontal grip. Alternatively, the 322RC2 can be transformed into a joystick-grip ball head suitable for right or left-handed use with the control handle oriented vertically and the quick release adapter attached to the top of the configuration.
When oriented for a horizontal grip, the 322RC2 has a load capacity of 11.0 lb, and 7.0 lb when configured as joystick for a vertical grip. The 322RA Quick Release Adapter features an RC2 quick release cam lock for the 200PL-14 Quick Release Plate. RC2 compatible quick release plates can be removed from the quick release adapter by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be instantly reattached. The cam lock also features a safety catch to prevent a quick release plate from accidentally disconnecting.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate, which measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface.
322RC2 Ball Head
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint with easy-to-grip control handle to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- By squeezing the control handle's integrated trigger, the ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled 360°, fully tilted down to a 90° angle, or returned to its upright position
- When the control handle's squeeze trigger is released, any adjustments to the position of the ball-and-socket joint are locked into place
- A thumbwheel set within the control handle can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Built-in tension-control indicator within the control handle
- Can provide a horizontal grip for either right or left-handed use
- Available joystick-grip ball head configuration for right or left-handed use
- When oriented for a horizontal grip, has a load capacity of 11.0 lb, and 7.0 lb when configured as joystick for a vertical grip
- 322RA Quick Release Adapter with RC2 quick release cam lock and built-in bubble level
- Hex key to adjust position of 322RA Quick Release Adapter and tension on ball-and-socket joint
200PL-14 Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC2 quick release cam lock
- Measures 1.7 x 2.1 x 0.4" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction