The 6-Ch OM3 Multimode Plenum Fiber LC Cable (100 ft) from Camplex is a tight-buffered, indoor/outdoor plenum cable with LC connectors. It is built for spaces defined as "plenum," such as raised flooring systems and air handling ducts. It can be installed outside and in interior plenum/riser pathways. It's ideal for single termination configurations requiring multiple fibers.
A high strength-to-weight ratio and compact design allow tight bends and easy fit in limited conduit spaces. The main jacket is made out of UV-, water-, fungus-, and chemical-resistant materials and is suitable for installation in harsh industrial environments. The core is helically stranded for flexibility and survivability, and each fiber features a tight-buffered coating that provides mechanical protection. A 900 micron buffer on each fiber eliminates the need for fanout kits or pigtail splices because the connectors terminate directly to the fiber.
The cable complies with NFPA-262 and UL-910 standards, and is UL Listed in accordance with NEC section 770.179(a).
- Tight-buffered, indoor/outdoor plenum cable with LC connectors
- Designed for spaces defined as "plenum," such as air ducts
- Suitable for installation outside and interior plenum/riser pathways
- Ideal for single termination configurations requiring multiple fibers
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- UV-, water-, fungus-, and chemical-resistant main jacket
- Helically stranded core
- 900 micron buffer on each fiber
- Complies with NFPA-262 and UL-910 standards
- UL Listed in accordance with NEC section 770.179(a)