This 2-fiber, single-mode Tactical Fiber Systems Cable & Reel, 250 ft in length, features TFS's DuraTAC stainless steel armored inner core and TFS BullsEye anodized aluminum connectors.
DuraTAC is TFS's solution to wear and tear that ultimately cuts through the Kevlar that surrounds the fiber cores in tactical cables. DuraTAC comprises a stainless steel armored inner core underneath the Kevlar, providing protection against stepping, cutting, and rodents. Other than being stronger, DuraTAC cables are also about half as thin and half as light, so you get more cable on your reel.
TFS BullsEye connectors are equipped with waterproof dust covers and together with the DuraTAC cable offer good protection against contamination and damage.
Fiber and Reel Features
- DuraTAC stainless steel armored tactical fiber is up to 10 times stronger than ordinary fiber cables without compromising flexibility
- Highly flexible construction allows for multiple deployments
- High impact and crush resistance
- Durable in high-traffic areas
- Performance in wide temperature range
- Storage Drum extensions for breakout and easy access
- Adjustable Cam-lock drag brake
- Direct Crank Rewind
- Handle permanently attached to disc
- Remote video production and broadcasting
- Field deployment in abusive environments
- Temporary installation of critical communications lines where quick retrieval and reuse is necessary
- High-traffic areas
- Security and sensing applications
- Installations in harsh environments available