This B&H Kit consists of a single Mackie SRM350 1000W 10" Portable Powered Loudspeaker as well as a Steel Speaker Stand for supporting the speaker and a XLR-3M to XLR-3F microphone cable for connecting the speaker to your mixer or other compatible sound source. The kit is suitable for public address applications and other live sound reinforcement applications where a single mono source is sufficient.
Mackie SRM350v3 10" 1000W Powered PA Loudspeaker System
Looking for a portable and versatile active speaker for live sound applications? Then look no further than the Mackie SRM350v3 10" Powered PA Loudspeaker System, a powerful PA speaker that includes a 2-channel mixer and integrated DSP, great for small club/band PA systems, singer/songwriters, boardrooms, A/V presentations, classrooms, or as a personal monitor for practice or performance.
The SRM350v3's mixer features two combo XLR-1/4" mic/line/Hi-Z channels with dedicated gain controls. Channel 2 also provides stereo RCA inputs for line-level sources, such as MP3 players, CDs, and other portable devices. An XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining additional speakers. For quick and easy setup, the integrated DSP provides four speaker mode presets (PA Speaker, DJ Speaker, Monitor Speaker, and Solo Speaker). Simply select your application for the best sound. Additionally, the SRM350v3 features a multiband feedback destroyer, that hunts down offending feedback frequencies and applies up to four notch filters to automatically prevent feedback, allowing you to raise the output for your best performance.
The tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure ensure protection from on-the-road wear and tear. The bottom of the cabinet provides a pole cup for mounting on a speaker pole or stand. The angled design allows the speaker to be used as a floor monitor for onstage performance monitoring.
Portable Powered Loudspeaker
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers to deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 10" high-output LF driver
- 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
High-Definition Audio Processing
- Provides professional sound with remarkable clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
Quick One-Button Speaker Mode Selection
- For application-specific voicing
- PA Speaker Mode: Full-range mode with a focus on midrange clarity where vocals often reside. This is the place to start for most sound reinforcement applications
- DJ Speaker Mode: Bumps the low and highs with a mild tuck to the mids, great for music playback
- Monitor Speaker Mode: Features low-frequency roll-off and a reduction around 2 kHz to ensure maximum gain before feedback in monitor applications
- Solo Speaker Mode: Feature low-frequency roll-off to remove unwanted thumps and adds boost and sparkle to midrange and high frequencies. This plug-and-play mode is great for singer/songwriters
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Features 2 channels with Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Great for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- DSP provides protection for your investment when things get pushed hard
- Over-excursion protection
- Thermal protection
Angled Stage Monitor Design
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode, great for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Pole cup for mounting on speaker poles and stands
Highly Durable and Portable Design
- Robust polypropylene enclosure is lightweight and impact resistant
- Black textured finish
- Perforated metal grille with weather-resistant coating
Auray SS-4320 Lightweight Aluminum Speaker Stand
The SS-4320 Lightweight Aluminum Speaker Stand from Auray is built to be lightweight, yet stable and durable; a single stand is capable of supporting speakers weighing up to 100 pounds. It features a telescoping center column with five height adjustments ranging from 47 to 78". It also features collapsible legs for portability, as well as non-slip feet for traction on surfaces such as dance floors and stages.
Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (20', Black)
The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (20') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. The 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.