Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Simply attach the plug-and-play VVX Camera from Polycom to either Polycom VVX 500 or 600 model desk phones and begin video conferencing immediately. This camera installs quickly and easily via the phones integrated USB port and offers a 720p resolution for HD video conferencing. In addition to HD video conferencing, this camera features 24-bit true color, a privacy shutter, adjustable tilt, side-by-side and picture-in-picture modes, anti-flicker functionality, and much more.
Designed for Existing Polycom VVX 500 or Polycom VVX 600
The Polycom VVX Camera, with high definition 720p resolution, empowers your workers, and executives to collaborate interactively with a personal video communications experience.
Install in Seconds
True plug-and-play installation takes only seconds using the integrated USB port. No extra end-point system resources, special software or software driver is needed.
With the Polycom VVX Camera, your existing Polycom VVX device becomes an immediate, desktop resource for true HD video conferencing without the costly external equipment or installation costs of traditional video conferencing solutions. The Polycom VVX Camera enables you to connect to video-conference bridges and fully participate in video conferences, right from your desk-phone.
• 24-bit true color
• Supports up to 720p30 transmit video (H.264)
• Supports up to 4CIF/30 transmit video (H.263)
• Supports CIF (352 x 288) receive video
• f/2.0 aperture
• Vertical tilt angle adjustable from 0° to 30°
• 55° FOV min
• Automatic exposure and white balance
• H.323 or SIP Signaling
Video Calling Interoperability
• All Polycom UC infrastructure and video solutions including:
- Polycom VVX 1500
- Polycom VVX 500/600 business media phones
- Polycom RealPresence Collaboration Server
- Polycom HDX series
- Polycom RealPresence Group Series
- Other standards-based (H.264/H.263) endpoints
• Polycom VVX 600
• Polycom VVX 500
• USB 2.0 (UVC 1.1 compliant)
• 5 V @ <500 mA via USB port
• FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
• ICES-003 Class B
• EN55022 Class B
• CISPR22 Class B
• VCCI Class B
• Korea KC
• ROHS compliant
• Brazil ANATEL
• Australia C Tick
• UL 60950-1
• CE Mark
• CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03
• EN 60950-1
• IEC 60950-1
• AS/NZS 60950-1