The Pro Lens Mount Adapter for Canon FD-Mount Lens to Canon EF-M Mount Camera from FotodioX allows a Canon FD-mount lens to be used with a Canon EF-M mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity, and is constructed from brass and an aluminum alloy along with a stainless-steel lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. To control the amount of light that enters a Canon EF-M mount camera when using this adapter and a Canon FD-mount lens, an aperture-control ring is built into the Pro Lens Mount Adapter. This control ring couples with the lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness as well as depth-of-field can be made.
To help prevent stress on the camera mount if the supported camera and lens combination is to be placed on a tripod, the Pro Lens Mount Adapter includes a detachable tripod foot. It features 1/4"-20 threads as well as Arca-type compatibility.
- Allows a Canon FD-mount lens to be used with a Canon EF-M mount camera
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting ring for durability
- Integrated control ring allows adjustment of lens aperture
- •Detachable, Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads