The Pro Lens Mount Adapter for Deckel Mount Lens to Micro Four Thirds Mount Camera from FotodioX allows a Deckel mount lens to be used with a Micro Four Thirds mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity, and is constructed from brass and an aluminum alloy along with a stainless-steel lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. To control the amount of light that enters a Micro Four Thirds mount camera when using this adapter and a Deckel mount lens, an aperture-control ring is built into the Pro Lens Mount Adapter for Deckel mount lens to Micro Four Thirds mount camera. This control ring couples with the lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness as well as depth-of-field can be made. It features clicking stop adjustments that can be set to clickless to help prevent unwanted noise from being recorded while capturing video with sound.
- Allows a Deckel mount lens to be used with a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting ring for durability
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Integrated, click or clickless aperture-control ring