The Pro Lens Mount Adapter for Canon FD Mount Lens to Micro Four Thirds Mount Camera from FotodioX allows a Canon FD mount lens to be used with a Micro Four Thirds mount camera. It is designed to support focusing to infinity, and is constructed from brass and an aluminum alloy along with a stainless-steel lens mounting ring to provide a durable, yet lightweight camera-to-lens connection.
This adapter does not support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens. To control the amount of light that enters a Micro Four Thirds mount camera when using this adapter and a Canon FD mount lens, an aperture-control ring is built into the Pro Lens Mount Adapter for Canon FD mount lens to Micro Four Thirds mount camera. This control ring couples with the lens's aperture mechanism so that adjustments to brightness as well as depth-of-field can be made.
To help prevent stress on the camera mount if the supported camera and lens combination is to be placed on a tripod, the Pro Lens Mount Adapter for Canon FD mount lens to Micro Four Thirds mount camera includes a detachable tripod foot. It features 1/4"-20 threads as well as compatibility with Arca-Swiss tripod heads.
- Allows a Canon FD mount lens to be used with a Micro Four Thirds mount camera
- Attached lens can focus to infinity
- Brass and aluminum-alloy construction with stainless-steel lens mounting ring for durability
- Integrated control ring allows adjustment of lens aperture
- Detachable, Arca-Swiss compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads