Save a lot of floor space with Impact's heavy-duty 7 ft Wall-Mounted Boom Arm.
Featuring two stabilizing tubes — with wider diameters for increased sturdiness — the Wall-Mounted Boom Arm telescopes from 3.9 to 7 ft in length and supports 12 lb loads at full extension. Other than lights, it can also be used to support a variety of other in-studio fixtures, including hanging fabrics for background. To further preserve space, the boom arm fully collapses against the wall in just a couple of quick steps.
The 7 ft Wall-Mounted Boom Arm comes with a removable 5/8" spigot that can be inserted on the end from the top or side. The spigot is reversible and offers 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 male threads on opposite ends.
When fully extended, the Boom Arm offers the flexibility of 180° of tilt and 170° of pan movement. Length is adjustable via a locking ratchet handle, and a locking knob on the support tube provides for extra reinforcement for your payload. A cable clamp is also included for keeping your cables safely organized.
The 7 ft Wall-Mounted Boom Arm comes with mounting screws and anchors and an Allen key for adjustments.
- Heavy-duty wall-mounted boom arm
- Sturdy, dual stabilizing tube design
- Telescopes from 3.9 to 7 ft in length
- Supports 12 lb loads at full extension
- Fully collapsible against the wall
- Includes removable 5/8" spigot with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 male threads
- Supports spigot from the top or side
- 180° Tilt and 170° pan movements
- Includes cable clamp