Save your floor space, with Impact's heavy-duty 7' HD Wall-Mounted Boom Arm. Featuring two stabilizing tubes with wide diameters for increased sturdiness, the Wall-Mounted Boom Arm telescopes from 3.9 to 7' in length and supports 12 lb loads at full extension. In addition to lighting fixtures, it can also serve a variety of other uses, including hanging background fabrics. To further preserve space, the boom arm fully collapses against the wall in just a couple of quick steps.
The 7' Wall-Mounted Boom Arm comes with a removable 5/8" spigot that can be inserted on the end from the top or side. The spigot is reversible and offers 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 male threads on opposite ends. When fully extended, the Boom Arm offers the flexibility of 150° of tilt and 150° of pan movement. Length is adjustable via a locking ratchet handle, and a locking knob on the support tube provides extra reinforcement for your payload. A cable clamp is also included for keeping your cables safely organized. The 7' Wall-Mounted Boom Arm comes with mounting screws and anchors and an Allen key for adjustments.
- Heavy-duty wall-mounted boom arm
- Sturdy, dual stabilizing tube design
- Telescopes from 3.9 to 7' in length
- Supports 12 lb loads at full extension
- Fully collapsible against the wall
- Includes removable 5/8" spigot with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 male threads
- Supports spigot from the top or side
- 150° tilt and 150° pan movements
- Includes cable clamp