The Camplex HF-TRTSMPTE camera cable on a reel is a great value combining the rugged HF-FUWPUW-T Camplex SMPTE 311 camera cable for harsh environments with the super high-capacity JackReel-XL-1. This assembly is ideal for mobile trucks, outdoor venues, and permanent outdoor installations for all of your high definition needs in rugged locales where strength and durability are required without affecting performance. The Hitachi cables are manufactured with Corning bend insensitive fiber to allow for extreme stress, and a tough abrasion and UV-resistant polyurethane jacket. The bend insensitive fiber makes these cables perfect for use behind racks and in trucks where space is extremely limited.
The JACKREEL-XL1 features rugged steel construction with round tubing protective frame, non-reflective black matte finish, adjustable cam-lock drag brake for fast cable rollout and storage, and large heavy duty locking caster wheels. The main cable drum is specially engineered to protect the bend radius of fiber optic cables. A special drum divider plate protects connectors and fan-outs separating them from the main cable run during storage and rollout.
- Rugged Hitachi tactical SMPTE cable for harsh environments is made in the USA
- Split drum for safe and easy connector pigtail storage
- 3-position brake lock: free spool, soft brake, full lock
- Rugged winding handle with storage
- Highly flexible cable with bend-insensitive optical fibers
- Cut through and water-resistant polyurethane jacketed cables
- Terminations by LEMO certified technicians