The Camplex HF-TR7SMPTE camera cable on a reel is a great value combining the HF-FUWPUW-7 Camplex mini 7.8mm SMPTE 311 bend insensitive camera cable with the super high-capacity JackReel-XL-1. This assembly is ideal for portable deployments for truck and camera connections for high capacity, multi-channel tactical fiber optic applications where lightweight and smaller cables are required. The Gepco mini 7.8mm SMPTE 311 cable features bend insensitive fiber to reduce optical loss when bending and handling making them ideal for use behind racks and in trucks where space is extremely limited. The master jacket of the cable is heat resistant polyurethane, which is tougher than PVC for rugged outdoor use.
The JACKREEL-XL1 features rugged steel construction with round tubing protective frame, non-reflective black matte finish, adjustable cam-lock drag brake for fast cable rollout and storage, and large heavy duty locking caster wheels. The main cable drum is specially engineered to protect the bend radius of fiber optic cables. A special drum divider plate protects connectors and fan-outs separating them from the main cable run during storage and rollout.
- 7.8mm cable diameter allows for 16% more cable per reel
- Split drum for safe and easy connector pigtail storage
- 3-position brake lock: free spool, soft brake, full lock
- Rugged winding handle with storage
- Highly flexible cable with bend-insensitive optical fibers
- Large gauge copper conductors for camera power
- Terminations by LEMO certified technicians