The Canon C300mkII Unified Accessory Kit (Base) from Wooden Camera is designed for the Canon 300mkII camera. The C300mkII accessory package includes a Top Plate, Unified Baseplate, two 15mm Rods (12"), and Top Handle (Cheese).
The Top plate for the Canon C300mkII camera features an array of 1/4-20" holes in standard 9mm spacing. It has multiple 3/8-16" holes for large accessories and ARRI standard accessories for mounting on top and sides. It includes the Universal Hot Shoe for attaching the Canon C300mkII LCD Unit.
The Unified Baseplate is designed for use with the Sony FS7, Canon C100mkII, C300mkII, C100, C300, and C500 cameras. It is a quick-release baseplate that provides lightweight 15mm rod support at the correct lens height. 15mm rods pass through front to back and have 2 locking thumbscrews per side.
The two 15mm Single Support Rods (12") are used for mounting accessories including follow focus systems, matte boxes, lens supports, and servo motors.
The Top Handle (Cheese) is used for securely carrying and stabilizing the camera during hand-held shooting. It bolts on to two 1/4-20 holes spaced 1.4" (36mm) apart, center to center.
Wooden Camera Top Plate for Canon C300 Mark II Camera
Mount an EVF, a handle, or other accessory to the top of your C300 Mark II camera with this Wooden Camera Top Plate. Threaded 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16, and ARRI standard tapped holes are available on the top and sides for versatile accessory placement. All necessary mounting hardware is included, as is a shoe mount for mounting Canon's LCD unit.
Wooden Camera Unified Baseplate for FS7, C100 Mk II, C300 Mk II, C100/C300/C500
The Wooden Camera Unified Baseplate supports 15mm LWS rods at the correct lens height, and offers a vertical 15mm rod port for incorporating the optional Unified Lens Adapter Kit. This Kit allows you to support different lens adapters from Wooden Camera, Metabones, and other brands.
The Baseplate includes the Core Unit, a Lower Quick Dovetail tripod plate on the bottom, and a Dovetail Camera Plate for the Sony FS7 and Canon C100 Mk II, C300 Mk II, and C100/C300/C500. Other Unified Baseplate Dovetail Plates are also supported, allowing for quick swaps with a variety of cameras.
The Baseplate provides two quick release options. You can remove the Dovetail Camera Plate only and leave the Core Unit with your rod pair behind, or you can remove the Core Unit from the Lower Quick Dovetail, in which case you'll have a dovetail on the bottom of the Core Unit that's compatible with any 2060 Dovetail, Safety Dovetail, or Shoulder Rig.
The Dovetail Camera Plate features a long slot along its center that lets you secure it to the camera with multiple screws (included), which can be set up to 2.8" (70mm) apart. It also has a non-slip rubber surface that will prevent the camera from twisting.
The Dovetail Camera Plate has an ARCA Swiss standard dovetail compatible with many third-party products. It also has threaded 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the bottom for attaching to gimbals or other compatible tripod plates. The Lower Quick Dovetail has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes for attaching to tripod plates or ARRI standard bridgeplates, such as the Wooden Camera Unified Bridgeplates.
The Unified Baseplate can also be upgraded for VCT-14 compatible mounting options. Simply attach it to the optional Unified VCT Wedge Plate, which can then be mounted on the Unified VCT-14 Tripod Plate, also sold separately. The Unified Baseplate is backward compatible with Wooden Camera's original Quick Dovetails (Standard, DSLR, and Large).
- Supports 15mm LWS rods at the correct lens height
- Offers a vertical 15mm rod port for incorporating the optional Unified Lens Adapter Kit (for lens adapter support)
- Includes the Core Unit, Lower Quick Dovetail tripod plate, and Dovetail Camera Plate
- Two quick release options—remove Core Unit or remove Dovetail Camera Plate
- Core Unit features a dovetail on the bottom, compatible with any 2060 Dovetail, Safety Dovetail, or Shoulder Rig
- Dovetail Camera Plate features an ARCA Swiss standard dovetail and threaded holes for attaching to gimbals or other compatible tripods plates
- Lower Quick Dovetail offers threaded holes for attaching to tripod plates or ARRI standard bridgeplates
- Long slot along the center allows multiple screws to be attached to the camera, set up to 2.8" (70mm) apart
- Anti-twist, non-slip rubber surface
- Upgradable for VCT-14 compatible mounting options
- Additional Lower Quick Dovetail and Dovetail Camera Plates can be purchased for quick swap capability
- Backward compatible with original Wooden Camera Quick Dovetail
Wooden Camera 15mm Support Rod (12")
This is a single, 12" long 15mm Support Rod from Wooden Camera for mounting accessories. It is chamfered at each end to ease sliding accessories on and off, and has a hollow interior providing for maximum strength.
Wooden Camera WC-153900 Top Handle (Cheese)
The Wooden Camera WC-153900 Top Handle (Cheese) is used for securely carrying and stabilizing the camera during hand-held shooting. It bolts on to two 1/4-20 holes spaced 1.4" (36mm) apart center. The cheese grip handle bar features an array of 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 holes in standard spacing for accessory mounting.