Design, preview and print your ID cards with Asure ID 7 Enterprise from Fargo. Designed with an intuitive interface, this software allows you to easily add images, photos, and text to create a design tailored to your ID card.
An auto photo enhancement tool allows you to correct your images with the click of a button, while a Live Link plug-in for Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server simplifies data entry by exchanging information in real time. With Asure ID site licenses, you can then enable sharing of your imported databases on multiple workstations for easier use.
Asure ID 7 Enterprise offers design options for several different card sizes and supports features such as linear barcodes, 2D barcodes, magnetic stripes, and fluorescent panels. Integrated signature capture and Lumidigm fingerprint enrollment allow you to add identifiable information to your ID cards for enhanced security. A batch-printing mode is available for large volumes of cards. For safety and convenience, the software has password protection with definable user privileges and can generate and export reports about usage. Additional features include support for compound data fields and rules for conditional design and print.
This version is offered as an upgrade from Asure ID 7 Express and requires proof of purchase of that software before delivery. It is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.
- OS support for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, including Windows Pro tablets.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Turkish, and Czech
- Microsoft Access (2000, 2002 & 2003) native support and Live Link connectivity
- Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 & 2014) native support and Live Link connectivity
- Networkable, can share database information on multiple workstations
- Password protection with definable user privileges and card template access
- Free software updates outside of major product releases
- Dual-sided template designs
- Add variable or static text fields
- Add photo fields
- Import images
- Add linear barcodes as well as 2D barcodes such as QR and Datastripe
- Add magnetic stripes
- Fluorescent panel (F-Panel) support
- Various card sizes
- Add data fields, both simple and compound
- Set conditional design and print rules
- Integrated photo capture with Auto-Enhance (TWAIN, DirectShow and WIA)
- Integrated signature capture
- Integrated Lumidigm fingerprint enrollment
- Save and search records
- Save photos to folders with a custom name
- Global find
- Batch and sheet printing modes
- Standard and custom reports that can be exported
- Microsoft Excel import/export
- Text file import/export
- ODBC import/export
- Live Link support for single databases with multiple tables
- Database view connectivity
- Educational import/export (student photo CD) available separately