The 7100 Tactical Flashlight from Pelican is a compact, versatile piece of gear for personal or professional use. Its battery recharges onboard via the built-in USB port and it offers up to 695 lumens output, has a maximum runtime of 9.25 hours and allows you to customize the way it cycles through brightness settings.
The 7100 is equipped with one 14500 lithium-ion battery that can be charged in 90 minutes. Runtime ranges from 1.25 hours on high power to 9.25 hours on low. The flashlight features a built-in battery level indicator. In a pinch, it can run on one AA alkaline battery.
You can choose from among four programmed brightness setting cycles (high/strobe/medium/low, high only, high/medium/low, low/medium/high, high/low). The housing is constructed of type II anodized aluminum that will stand up to the rigors of everyday use, and the lens is made of anti-reflective coated glass. The 7100 is rated IPX8 water-resistant and can withstand being submerged around a depth of 3.3 feet. Measuring just 5.1", the light comes with a removable, high-carbon steel clip for carry options.
- Low: 33 lumens
- Medium: 348 lumens
- High: 695 lumens
- Runtimes: 9.25 hours/low, 1.5 hours/medium, 1.25 hours/high
- White LED emitter
Switching & Power
- Tailcap pushbutton with momentary and constant on
- Choose from four brightness setting programs
- One rechargeable 14500 lithium-ion battery
- Onboard charging via built-in USB port
- Full charge in 90 minutes
- Can run on one AA battery
- Battery power/charge indicator light
- Type II anodized aluminum housing
- Temperature, corrosion, and impact-resistant
- Anti-reflective coated glass lens
- Crenellated bezel
- IPX8-rated water-resistance