ARRI's cforce Mini Motor is an ultracompact, lightweight motor used to remotely control your lens' focus, iris, or zoom function. The cforce Mini Motor weighs just over six ounces with a gear and bracket (available separately). Directly compatible with ARRI ALEXA Mini cameras and cmotion units, the cforce Mini Motor can be connected to an RIA-1 (Radio Interface Adapter) to work with any camera. Up to three cforce Mini Motors may be daisy-chained together, saving space and weight in your camera rig.
The cforce Mini Motor's ultralight, compact form makes it suitable for gimbal, drone, and other lightweight camera rigs. This basic motor unit requires a separately available gear, cable, and bracket.
- Ultracompact lens-control motor works directly with ARRI ALEXA cameras.
- Connects to RIA-1 (Radio Interface Adapter) for use with any camera.
- Works with WCU-4 or SXU-1 and the ARRI AMIRA.
Versatile Lens Control
- Quick, versatile control for all standard cine-style lenses.
- Uses twin LBUS ports for daisy chaining up to three motors in a row.